1. Unless provided otherwise in this Disclaimer, the information on this website is provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind and is provided for a general, indicative purpose only. In particular, the Hong Kong Speakers Bureau Ltd. ("Bureau") does not make any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, reliability, security, timeliness or freedom from computer virus in relation to such contents. The Bureau will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on this website or inability to use this website.
2. The Bureau will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the Bureaux / Departments' electronic service delivered through this website.
3. This website may contain materials contributed by third parties. To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, the website may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its webpages. The Bureau states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by third parties on this website or any external websites linked to this website. The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with the Bureau of any such third parties or external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing, materials contributed by third parties on this website or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Bureau agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and the Bureau will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via this website or inability to use any of them.
4. The Bureau is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on this website. The Bureau reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the Bureau on this website at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for making your own assessment of all information contained on this website and shall verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
5. If this Disclaimer is translated into other languages, and if there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the other languages, the English version shall prevail.
6. By accessing this website or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Bureau without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
1. The Hong Kong Speakers Bureau Ltd. (“Buerau”) is concerned to ensure that all personal data submitted through This website are handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PD(P)O).
Collection of Information
This Bureau will record the visits to this website by using cookies and page tagging without collecting any personal identifiable information of users.
A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website on the computer. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website.
Cookies are used by the Bureau to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered on this website.
You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of this website, such as saving your preferences in using the this website and accessing some online services on this website.
Provision of Personal Data
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to the Bureau through this website on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address. The Bureau will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided.
Unless permitted or required by law, the Bureau will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
This website uses SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to the Bureau via this website are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorised personnel only.
Search service on this website is provided by an independent contractor of the Bureau. We are advised by the independent contractor that it does not collect personal identifiable information while serving search results through this website. The independent contractor will share the anonymous data it collects through the search service with the Bureau for compiling traffic analysis on Bureau websites. The Bureau will not match the data obtained from any such search activity with any personal data possibly held by the Bureau.