click on the photograph of the Speaker for the bio.
Social Media Specialist. Consultant. Speaker
Tom Skotidas is one of the world's leading experts in Social Selling: the process of generating B2B sales leads using social networks, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
Tom's story is powerful: from 2007 to 2011, he headed business development for a small digital firm of just two staff turning over $500,000 in annual client billings. In just under four years, Tom built the firm into a major digital agency, boasting 20 staff and $7 million in annual client billings.
Remarkably, $3,500,000 (50%) of the agency's annual billings came from clients that Tom identified, connected with, met, and nurtured using social networks.
In April 2011, Tom launched Skotidas, Asia Pacific's first agency to specialise in Social Selling for B2B organisations.
Today, Tom and his agency work with global B2B organisations, training and enabling their sales forces to use social networks to connect with their prospects, build online relationships, and convert these into meetings, pipeline, and revenue.
Since the agency’s launch, Skotidas clients have connected with thousands of senior decision makers, secured hundreds of qualified sales meetings, and as a direct result, generated millions of dollars in sales pipeline.
His clients include the world's leading B2B brands in IT, Financial Services, Computer Software, Telecommunications, Publishing, and Travel. These include Google, Oracle, SingTel, ANZ Bank, Telstra, CA, and many other global organisations.
Tom is a sought-after public speaker on Social Selling and B2B Social Media Marketing. He has been regularly interviewed by Bloomberg and Sky News, and has presented at CeBIT, iStrategy, mUmBRELLA, and other major conferences throughout Asia Pacific.
A sample of his topics include:
1. The Rise of Social Selling and Why It's Changing B2B Sales Forever
2. How Sales Professionals Can Use Content Marketing to Build Extraordinary Brand and Reach
3. Why Social Selling is the new Inbound Marketing for B2B Organisations
4. Social Selling for C-Suite Executives: What You Need to Know
5. How B2B Organisations Can Use Online Communities to Build Brand, Grow Demand, and Generate Qualified Sales Leads
6. LinkedIn: B2B Strategy, Execution, and Lead Generation
7. Twitter: B2B Strategy, Execution, and Lead Generation
Tom’s leading expertise on the phenomena of Social Selling and B2B Social Media Marketing make him a key individual for senior executives, marketers, and sales professionals to learn from.