One of the objectives of the Hong Kong Speakers Bureau is to provide quality training to individuals who want to improve their communications skills, raise their personal potentials and expand their professional opportunities.
Accurate English Pronunciation Course
Do you want to:
* significantly improve your English pronunciation?
* understand natively spoken English down to almost every single word?
* be more confident with your spoken English?
* know the tricks behind spelling and pronunciation of most English words?
Accurate English Pronunciation CourseHong Kong Speakers Bureau proudly presents the Accurate English Pronunciation course. On completion of the course you will be able to pronounce all English words accurately, be understood by native English speakers and speak more confidently in English.
1. The essence of accurate pronunciation
2. The concepts of sounds, syllables and stresses
3. Kick-starting from pronouncing the 26 alphabet and vowel letter sounds
4. Learning the International Phonetic Alphabet with ease
5. The essential but most ignored dictionary skills
6. Introduction to intonation and linking
7. The major differences between British and North American English
About our speaker
Our speaker Ray Lee is an English enthusiast and professional trainer who uses an effective, original and non-academic approach to help business executives improve their English competency. Ray has over 18 years of extensive business and language training experience. He holds a Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), the highest level Cambridge ESOL qualification which recognizes a standard of English similar to that of an educated native speaker. Having won a scholarship offered by the English Speaking Union, Ray represented Hong Kong for the 2009 International Conference held in The Oxford University.
Date : January 6 (Mon), 13 (Mon), 16 (Thu), 20 (Mon) & 27 (Mon), 2014
Time : 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Venue : Live English Centre, Room 303, Austin Plaza, 83 Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Fee : HK$2,500 (Special rate for students: HK$2,000)
Please kindly reserve by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email and mobile number. Reservation on first-come-first-serve basis. (Registration Closed)